My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Monday, April 4, 2011

Happy Monday!

Happy Monday y'all!  I  hope that wherever you are, the sun is shinning.  It has been one gloomy, rainy day here.  

Have a good weekend?  I sure did!  

Friday night, we just hung around at home and Justin grilled us some deer tenderloin steaks.... YUMMY!  So good and tender!

Saturday, we spent the day playing outside and helped my parents clean up their yard.  My mom and I made a quick run to Wal Mart for some beautiful concrete planters, potting soil, and some flowers.  Later that evening my lovely in-laws took me out for my birthday!  We ate at Colton's in Olive Branch, MS.  The service was kind of ridiculous but the food was scrumptious.  


Tucker at Colton's

On Sunday my parents, Justin, Tucker and I went to church in Olive Branch with my brother and his family so we could see Mason on his birthday.  We ate lunch at McAlister's and then went back to their house for cake.  We had a great time!  It's always wonderful being with family!


Mason


Ethan, Mason, and Tucker

What exciting things did you do this weekend?  Hope yours was as great as mine!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment