My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

My Summer

So my summer consisted of spending a lot of time on the road with this sweet guy...


to spend time with this sweet guy in Jackson, MS...


we went to a Mississippi Braves game and had a blast...



spent a lot of time playing at the park and swimming in Daddy's pool...



we even had time this summer to road trip it to Biloxi to hit up the beach, although Tucker was afraid of the ocean because as he put it, "there's alligators in there"!  He cracks me up!!



We miss Daddy while he is away working, but we like to send him special messages to let him know just how much we do miss him...


We are vey thankful that Daddy has been able to make it home on the weekends lately.  I feel as thought we all live on the road!

So that pretty much sums up my summer... work, travel and spending time with the ones I love most.

Hope things slowwww way down soon!

Have a great one!

No comments:

Post a Comment