My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Friday, October 22, 2010

Potts Camp Football

I am so proud of our Potts Camp Cardinal Football Team for ending the season 6-2!  For us to be so new we really did do a great job.  Love me some PC Football!  Hopefully next year we'll have our very own field to play on.  They are working on the new sports complex, but it sure seems to be taking forever.  Below is a picture of our favorite guy on the team... and our future favorite guy!

  
Zack and Tucker at the Union County Game.
We LOVE You #10!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Julie, for such a sweet comment! I am so glad that you started a blog! It is so cute! You will really enjoy it, and can even have it printed in a book! I am so glad that PC has a football team. I wish I was there to cheer them on. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete