My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Friday, October 29, 2010

TOMS

I finally broke down and bought some TOMS.  I have always thought they were just adorable, but wasn't sure if they were really "me".  I tried them on and they felt like walking on air so I just had to buy them.  I'm sure all of you know that when you buy a pair of TOMS shoes Tom donates a pair of shoes to a child in need.  What's not to love, right?!?!

Here is a pic of my adorable TOMS

I am so glad that it's finally Friday and Payday ;)!  I am so looking forward to this weekend.  Saturday night we are having Trunk or Treat at Church with a hayride and good food.  Sunday night we are going to attend evening church services with my Sister-in-law and Trunk or Treat with them too.  I can't wait to see Tucker in his cute costume.  Be looking for pictures, because you know I'm going to take a ton.  Just for fun I thought I'd post a pic of me from last Halloween (with my mom).  I'm huge, I know.  I'll have to post a pic from this year too because not only do I look different, but my mom does too.  She has been on Weight Watchers and looks fabulous.  Until next time, HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment