My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Friday, May 4, 2012

It's hard to say goodbye...

I know that it has been quite some time since my last post.  

My little family has had our little world turned upside down in the past month.  On Friday, April 6 my mother in law went to be with the Lord.  While this was completely unexpected, we find comfort in knowing that she is at peace and that we will see her again one day.  

We have spent much of our time with our family and we find comfort in each other.  My father in law, sister in law and husband are learning to live daily without their wife and mother.  

With Mother's Day coming up, just next week, I ask that all my sweet blogger followers keep my family in your prayers.  

We love you Maw Maw and will forever keep you in our hearts and memories.





2 comments:

  1. Julie, it was good seeing you at the zoo a few weeks ago. I was so sorry to hear about your mother-in-law. I know she was a special lady. I will be thinking of you and your family especially in the next week.

    ReplyDelete