My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Thursday finds...

Don't we all just love Pinterest?  

Here are a few things I have found recently (Easter Inspired)...

M&M or Jelly Beans in cones

How cute are these sweet treats!

perfect for Easter...kind of looks like eggs in a nest :)

These look so yummy!

Easter bunny

Love this idea!  Will be using this for my little Sunday School class!


Easter!

Cute Printable!

Eggs-and-Roses Centerpiece

Gorgeous Eggs and Rose Centerpiece

Cadbury Egg inside of a chocolate cupcake?! Oh Pinterest, you are going to be the death of me.

Cadbury Egg Cupcake... YES please!

I love Spring and Easter!  Pinterest is certainly a great place to find great goodies and decorating ideas for Easter.

Happy Thursday Folks!

Julie



No comments:

Post a Comment