My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Bloggers get 50 FREE holiday cards from Shutterfly

Christmas Card Time

Can you believe it is that time of year again?  Where has the year gone?!?!  I am so looking forward to creating our Christmas cards.  I have been looking at different designs for a month now and have found some really cute designs from shutterfly.com.  We did Tucker's birthday party announcements with a picture card I created using Shutterfly, and oh my how cute they were.  It was so easy and fast!

How excited was I, when I saw on another blog that Shutterfly is having a promotion to give 50 FREE holiday cards to bloggers?!?!  I instantly went to shutterfly (via this link http://blog.shutterfly.com/5358/holiday2010-blog-submission-form/) and filled out the appropriate form to enter to receive the 50 FREE holiday cards.  They sent me an email and all I had to do was post a blog about the products that are my favorite.  That easy!!  So, without further adieu here are my favorites...



Elegant Lace Snowflakes Christmas Card




  

Bright Blooming Tree Christmas Card





Starlight Trees Christmas Card






Golly Holly Jolly Christmas Card




Retro Kaleidoscope Holiday Card



You can also order cute Christmas Gift Tags




Clever Rudolph Gift Tag




BeBop Snowman Red Gift Tag




Mister Penguin 2010 Gift Tag


How cute are they?  Now that you've seen all of my favorites, let me know which ones are your favorites.  Enjoy!!


No comments:

Post a Comment