My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Friday, November 19, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving Break ;)

What's the best thing about working for the school district?  The time off, of course ;) (Jerry I know you thought I was going to say working for you)  I know we don't get all summer off like the teachers do, but what other job besides being a teacher do you get a whole week off at Thanksgiving and two whole weeks off at Christmas? Hmmm.... let me think.... Nope can't think of any ;)!! I do love my job!!  

Anyway, I am looking forward to my time off... as you can tell.  Tucker and I have a lot of cuddle time to catch up on!  I'm also going to attempt getting Tucker to sleep in his own bed all night again instead of half in his half in ours.  Justin, Tucker and I are planning on visiting family up in Tennessee on Thanksgiving day and then traveling back to Mississippi for Thanksgiving with my family.  I can't wait to get the rest of my Christmas decorations out and of course all the shopping!  I'm sure I won't have one free minute to blog while I'm out soooo... 

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Hope yours is blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment