My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Happy First Birthday Tucker!


One year ago today at 7:57 pm I became the Mommy to a beautiful 7 lb 3 oz 20 in. long baby boy.  I had no idea how much my life would change nor did I know that I could love something so unconditionally.  Justin and I have been so blessed.  We love you Tucker!




November 10, 2009



November 10, 2010



What is a One-Year Old?


A one-year-old son
is so many things,
a tiny discoverer of butterfly wings,
a hugger of teddies,
a sweet sleepyhead,
and someone to dream for
in bright years ahead…

A special new person
who, right from the start,
has a place in the family
and, of course, in your heart.

And, just when you think
that you’ve learned all the things
that your dear son is
and the joy that he brings,
a hug or a grin
comes with such sweet surprise
that love finds you smiling
with tears in your eyes!


No comments:

Post a Comment