Justin, Tucker and I had a great Christmas and New Years with great friends and family! I am a little on the sad side today though since I had to leave my sweet baby boy after being off with him for two weeks. Anyway, here is a rundown of highlights from our two weeks off.
- Tucker and I went last minute shopping with Nanny and Emma Beth.
- Looking at a House! (Fingers Crossed and Many Prayers going Up for this one!)
- Christmas with the families on Christmas Eve.
- Waking Tucker up to see what Santa brought. He was very excited!
- Annual Christmas breakfast with the Clayton's (Uncle Ralph and Aunt Kay) on Christmas Morning.
- Actually getting to sleep late several mornings, thanks to my wonderful husband!
- Going shopping without Tucker, thanks to my wonderful husband!
- Justin and I hitting up the Bass Pro Shop to spend his Christmas gift cards.
- Finding out that I'm going to get a new niece!
- Going to Emma Grace's Birthday Party! Hard to believe she is 5!!
- Spending New Years Eve with Little Billy, Amy, and Zoe.
- Running dogs (Hunting) with my husband, Daddy, Brothers and a Nephew.
- Starting the new year right at Church!!
A few pictures of our time off together!
Christmas at Pop and Nanny's (My Parents)
He liked the box of garbage better than anything :)
Ethan (10) and Mason (6)
Jackson (7) in his new Patriots hat we gave him for Christmas!
Emma Beth (4)
All of my nephews and niece on the Mayer side accept Tyler and Zack... They think they are too old for this stuff!
Christmas at Paw Paw and Maw Maw's
Emma Grace (5)
Connor (13 months -- Three days younger than Tucker)
Tucker in his new Ole Miss Jersey. He liked the yogurt melts in his stocking the best! Oh, and notice that there are no ornaments on the bottom of the tree! We can thank Tucker for that ;)!
Lord, will my living room ever be the same?
Tucker "driving"! We took a little drive through the country on Christmas day. Notice it's snowing. We did get White stuff for Christmas.
Hope y'all had a great Christmas and New Years too! Happy Monday!