My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Weekend Update

Well we had another snow day last Friday (this makes the 6th one)!  Geez, I am so ready for spring!  Our poor students may truly be going to school into the summer.  We are also predicted for more snow tonight... 3-6 inches to be exact.  

Anyway, enough depressing news :)... This weekend my wonderful husband and I had a date night, the first one in I couldn't tell you how long.  We went out to eat and to see True Grit.  I really enjoyed the movie and want to see the original very badly.  My husband laughed at me though, because I was very upset when the horse died... he said that there were people dying all through the movie and I was upset over a horse.  Go figure ;)!  


This girl kills me!  I wish I could be more like her.


And this guy... trips me out!

On Sunday instead of taking a nap between church services we watched Legends of the Fall.  I had never watched this movie and enjoyed it as well.  

I know, our weekends are kind of boring, but we love our little life.  

Hope y'all have a fabulous week and I pray we will be in school tomorrow!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment