My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Finally Snow Pics!

I have been really lazy about my blogging in the past week or so.  I know y'all already know about the big snow we got here in the south.  Yesterday was the first day back for our students and there is a chance of more snow/ice tomorrow.  We may be having school into the summer, which is ok with me because our office is open all summer anyway ;)!  So, here is a few snow pics we took.


My car the Sunday night around 11:00 p.m.or so


My car Monday morning around 7:00 a.m.


Getting ready to head out and play in the snow!


9.5 in... WOW!



Our Lovely shed lol!  It is original to the house folks.  Sorry, you can't buy one like it ;)!  Heartbroken I know!


Beautiful! 


He didn't care for the snow too much.  


Our Street

The snow was beautiful for the first day or so, but I'm glad it's gone!!  Hope you enjoyed your snow days too!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Wow y'all got a TON of snow!! Your street looks so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! In all of my 27 years I do not remember us ever getting this much snow!

    ReplyDelete