My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Sick :(

I had to take off work yesterday to take my little man to the doctor.  He was up most of the night before coughing.  What an experience!  We went to a local clinic that Tucker had not been to before.  Tucker wanted to explore the waiting area but was getting into everything so I ended up having to hold him... he did NOT like this at all and proceeded to throw one fit after another.  We finally were taken back to our exam room, but the nurse practitioner had not made it in yet so we had to wait and Tucker did NOT like this and proceeded to throw a screaming fit for 30 minutes.  I was so ready to pull my hair out by the time the NP finally  made it (after waiting for over an hour!).  Thankfully, Tucker did not have red ears or throat. The NP thinks it's just allergies and gave us some allergy meds.  Last night was a way better night!


Waiting on the Dr. before the fit...


Before bedtime... much better!


This morning, chilling watching TV... just like a man!

Hope you all have a great Thursday!  
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment