My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Just a bunch of nothin...

We had a wonderful holiday break full of family time, shopping, good food and fellowship.  Here is a recap of what went on in our house starting with November 19.

On Friday night we put up our Christmas Tree.  Tucker was so excited.  He would look up at the tree and then at me and he'd come give me a big hug.  This went on for a good five minutes or so.  It was too precious.

On Saturday my mom, sister-in-law Bonnie and I went to the Helen Brett Show.  If you have never been, I highly recommend you try and find a way to get in.  The Helen Brett show has everything from food to fine jewelry.  They come to the Cook Convention Center in Memphis, TN every three months.  The November show is the best because of all the Christmas gifting... unfortunately it's also the busiest!  We had to wait in line just to get down the first isle.. yikes!  We had a great time though.  After the show we went and had a little lunch and more shopping at Sam's Club.

Monday Tucker and I had a little Mommy and Me time.  I just love that little bugger!

On Tuesday night we had mid-week Church service instead of on Wednesday because so many either travel or are cooking in preparation of family entertaining.  For church that night we had a night of singing and had several visitors from the Ashland Church of Christ.  Much fun was had.

On Wednesday Mom Tucker and I went to Tupelo to do a little shopping and then to Wal Mart to buy a few last minute things for the holiday.

On Thursday Justin, Tucker and I traveled with his family to Clarksville,TN to have Thanksgiving Lunch with Justin's Uncle Verlon, Aunt Jean and their daughters families.  It was a rather long ride (5 1/2 hours there... we forgot to make a turn and 4 1/2 back in a down pour of rain) but we made it back just in time to spend a little time with my parents and my brothers and their families.  We don't get to get together much but I LOVE it when we do.  

Friday AND Saturday Mom and I were able to do a little shopping.  On Friday we traded Mary Beth Tucker for Emma.  What a day we had.  On Saturday poor Tucker had to go with us.  I just know he's going to hate shopping when he's big enough to know that's what we are doing.  

Sunday was spent going to Church and trying to relax before we had to head back to work. 

I am so blessed to have such wonderful people in my life.  I absolutely LOVE my family and don't know what I'd do without them.

I'll leave you with a picture of Tucker and his Daddy watching "Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer" that was on TV last night.  I think Tucker really liked it!



No comments:

Post a Comment