My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Monday, December 6, 2010

Merry Christmas!

I ordered my Christmas cards from Shutterfly today and can't wait to get them to see how they turned out!  I finally chose this card...


We had family pictures taken this weekend at Portrait Innovations and they turned out soooo good!  Here are a few that we picked out.


Justin, Tucker and I


I can't believe he was this still...


I absolutely love the smile on his face!


Isn't he just so handsome ;)!!

We even got MOST of our shopping done this weekend!  I only have a few more gifts to get and I'll be all done.  I don't think I've ever been done this early.  I'll probably still be getting a few things for Tucker here and there until Christmas Day, but that's ok. 

Hope all is going great for your Monday!  Praying that the rest of your work week is blessed!


1 comment:

  1. Your cards are so cute! Great family and Tucker shots!

    ReplyDelete