My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Thursday, December 16, 2010

My Celebrity Crush...

Ok, so I was just listening to some new music by Jason Aldean and I have to say that he is my absolute celebrity crush ;)!  He is so incredibly good looking (but not as good looking as my own hunky husband ;) although he does come in a close second... just don't tell Justin) and extremely talented.  His new song with Kelly Clarkson "Don't You Want to Stay" just melts me.  I hope my husband will take me to see him in concert some day soon... I'll try not to storm the stage!  For those of you who have no idea who I'm talking about... and shame on you if you don't ;)... here are a few pics.  

Press Photos

Press Photo

Isn't he delicious!  

You can check out his website here Jason Aldean and listen to his duet with Kelly Clarkson via the jukebox.  I am so going to buy his new CD My Kind of Party today!  

Happy Thursday y'all!


No comments:

Post a Comment