My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Happy February!

I can't believe it's February already!  Where did January go?  I know I have not posted in a few days but we'll get into the reasons why in a few.  This post will actually be a few posts in one.

First off Weekend Highlights!

Friday night Justin, Tucker and I went out to eat with our friends Billy, Amy and Zoe.  We had a great time!  Tucker and Zoe held hands on the way home... it has begun ;)

On Saturday Tucker and I spent some much needed quality time together while Justin went duck huntin. When Justin got home we took Tucker outside to play since the weather was so beautiful.  We also took him for a little ride on the four wheeler and took him to the local elementary school to play on the playground.  He loved it and cried when we went back home and made him go inside for a nap.  Here are a few pics of the fun time we had.





Relaxing on the couch after much fun!

Later than afternoon my nephew Zack was in the Homecoming Court at the local High School.  He is a junior this year and we are very proud of him.  I couldn't get my camera to cooperate when they turned the lights down so I didn't get any good pictures during homecoming but did take several afterwards.  Here they are...



I did get a shot of the cute decorations!

Handsome Brothers!



Tyler, Kim, Zack and my Big Brother Casey


Zack and Tucker man


Us with Zack


Zack with Nanny and Pop

On Sunday Tuck woke up with a low grade fever but we all went to church anyway.  We had a short service because we traveled to the church that our minister previously preached at (which was also his home church) and ate lunch and had singing with their congregation.  The singing was absolutely beautiful.  We raced home and had evening service at our church.  What a great day of wonderful worship!

Monday Tucker was still not feeling well so I took him to the local clinic.  He had strep.  Bless!  I stayed home with him the rest of the day and cleaned all his toys and disinfected the house.  On Tuesday my SIL Kim kept him for me so I could go back to work.  He is feeling much better now and is back at the babysitters!

Last, but certainly not least I want to wish a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my sweet SIL Bonnie!  Hope your day is super blessed!

Well folks I guess this is long enough!  Hope everyones week has been great so far and hope you have a wonderful weekend!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know you had a blog! I saw your comment on mine and found out! Love it btw! Tucker is a cutie! Yes I am enjoying my babies! Although with Rylie turning four soon she might disagree with the baby comment!

    ReplyDelete