My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Friday, February 18, 2011

Happy Friday!

I don't know about you but I am so glad it's Friday!  Don't get me wrong, this week has really flown by but I'm ready for some QT with my hunky husband and sweet baby boy!  

Tonight we have a birthday party for a sweet little boy who just turned two.  Hopefully I'll remember to take some pics.

Tomorrow I am FINALLY getting my hair done!  I know I'm getting some color, but I'm not sure what I'm going to do about getting it cut.   When I was pregnant with Tucker I got a really really REALLY bad hair cut.  It was way too short for what I had been used to.  Needless to say, I no longer use that hairdresser.  I found a hairdresser that I love, but she's only ever given me color and not a cut.  I am notorious for getting ridiculously bad hair cuts and crying my eyes out for hours afterwards.  I haven't had a good hair cut since August of last year and my hair looks horrible, but my husband loves it because it's getting longer and he loves LOVES long hair.  I have mentioned that one of my best friends is getting married in a few months and I'm going to be a bridesmaid, so I don't want to get a bad cut that won't have time to grow out.  Decisions, decisions.    

Here is a pic of me from when I was pregnant with the bad hair cut. (Actually it had grown out some by this time.)


Here is a pic of my hair today. (Bad iphone pic by the way and my hair seems a lot longer than it looks here.)


Here is a pic of what I'm thinking of getting my hair cut like (IF I actually get it cut)

Lauren Conrad Medium...

We'll see!

Sunday we are planning on worshiping and being lazy!

What are your plans for the weekend?  Whatever you decide to do I hope it's great!

Oh, and on a happy note my best friend Amy found out yesterday that she is having a BOY!  They are very excited and we are too!

Happy Friday,
        Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment