My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Friday, April 8, 2011

It's Friday Y'all!!!

It's Friday Y'all!  I'm sure you've figured this out already, but I am super excited for the weekend!  This week has been extremely LONG!!!  FYI: this post will be very random so please excuse! 

Today is the start of the 74th annual Pilgrimage.  I was supposed to help out at one of the lovely homes, but I have something else planned for the weekend so I'm not going to get to.  I do plan on hitting up the arts and crafts fair that will be on the historic square lawn this afternoon!  I'll try and take some pics!

Tomorrow is this handsome guys birthday...


Happy 17th Zack!  We love you extremely much... even if you do aggravate the crap out of me!

Next weekend I'll be here...



hopefully, unless the hubs has to work.  I just love Spring Bowl!  It gets me so excited about the upcoming football season!!

I bought this little cutie yesterday...


I'm trying to drink more water at work and I thought this might motivate me a little bit. I really need to lose 15 10 lbs. I'm trying to follow Weight Watchers (the old WW not the new Points Plus) but I only get like 20 points and I don't think that's enough, but we'll see.

I found this fabulous blog Confessions of a 20 Something and spent the better part of two days reading all her posts.  If you haven't already found her, you totally need to check it out.  She is way too precious and totally cracks me up!  I guess I'll be living vicariously through her, because my life is just too boring for words ;)!

I'll leave you with a few pics of my little guy!


Mom can I have another Reese's?  PLEASE!!!


Absolutely!

My little man loves his Reese's!

I pray that your weekend is as good as I'm hoping mine will be!  Weather should be beautiful here and I hope it is where you are too!  Happy Friday!!!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment