My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Friday, April 29, 2011

Happy Friday!

I don't know about y'all, but I am so thankful this week is over.

  This has been one exhausting and emotional week for me.  I am beyond thankful to God for his protection.  I know that so many families are grieving the loss of family and home and my prayers certainly go out to them.  I keep looking at pictures and videos of the storms that swept through Mississippi and Alabama earlier this week and they just totally bring tears to my eyes.  I can't even begin to imagine what they are going through.  

Kelly over at Kelly's Korner is hosting a "Day of Prayer" where you can go and leave a prayer request.  This is not only for those involved in the storms but for all types of prayer requests.  If you have someone you'd like for Kelly and other bloggers to pray for, go and submit your request.

Kelly also has information on how you can donate to the people of Alabama.

Thank you Kelly for your help and prayer support for those struggling in the aftermath of these storms.

I'm excited about the little Bachelorette party that will be going on tonight.  It will be nice to kick back and relax and forget about life's troubles.  Tomorrow the fun continues with a trip to the Double Decker Festival in Oxford, MS.  I have never been and am excited about going and seeing all the arts and crafts.

I hope y'all have a fabulous weekend.  See ya back here on Monday!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Found you thru KellysKorner prayer links. Such a precious family! I am from MS, too! Jackson...but live in Little Rock, AR now. And I went to Ole Miss and have a couple of friends who had booths at Double Decker this weekend! Hope you had a fun time:)
    Blessings to you,
    Amanda
    www.myheartsdesireblog.com

    ReplyDelete