My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Saturday, April 23, 2011

What a day!

Yesterday my sweet nephew Tyler was taken to the ER and had to have surgery this morning to have his gall bladder removed.  My family has big issues with the gall bladder.  My mother and all of my brothers have had theirs removed as well as several of my cousins.  Tylers surgery was a success and they were able to do it by laser.  He had a stone the size of a marble.  The Dr. said he may get to come home this afternoon.  We love you Te-ty!

Yesterday Justin, Tucker and I went and picked up this beauty...



We already had this one on the wall...


We are glad to have the new one finally!

Last night after we got home, Tucker decided he didn't want to sleep and proceeded to scream most of the night.  We aren't sure what was going on with him and we tried everything we could think of.  I finally got him to stay asleep after riding him around for about an hour.  I went to bed at 3 and he woke back up at 5.  To say that I am exhausted today would be one major under statement!  He is napping away now though and I'm trying to get some laundry done. 

This afternoon we are having an Easter Egg hunt and a hamburger supper at church.  This will be Tucker's first egg hunt and we are super excited! 

Hope y'all have great Easter celebrations to attend as well. 

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment