My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween!  

Saturday night we had Truck or Treat at our Church and my Tuck-man was supposed to be a lion.  Well, I failed to try his costume on him when we bought it and it was a little too small, but he wore it anyway... well everything except the head piece.


He was sweet anyway!


LOL!



Justin, Tucker and I



This is my cousins children, they also stay at the babysitter with Tucker.



Pop with Mary Ella



Tucker and Zoe... sweet

Sunday, we had a little birthday lunch for my sweet brother Casey, who will be turning 40 tomorrow.  We had a great time!  The weather was beautiful and the kids (big and small) played outside.


Playing Football


Playing in the leaves


So sweet!


Jackson, Emma and Tucker


I love these guys!

Tonight we plan on taking Tucker out trick-or-treating, hopefully he will cooperate and wear the whole costume! 

Hope you have a great Halloween!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment