My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Friday, October 14, 2011

"Pinteresting" Friday

Are y'all as glad as I am that we finally made it to Friday?  I don't know what it is about four day work weeks that make Friday seem like it will never come.  

Anyway, I have had Christmas on the brain for the last month.  I know what y'all are thinking... she's crazy!  But really, according to my Christmas Countdown App we only have 2 months and 10 days until Christmas.  In honor of that I decided I'd share with you a few things I've Pinned on Pinterest dealing with Christmas.  So, here goes...


Candy Cane....SUPER CUTE!!!!

This would look great on my front door!

very pretty

If I had a staircase, it would look like this!  LOVE!

How cute - Scalloped felt tree skirt

Thinking of making this...


Christmas

Love these stockings!

Cute Gift: Trace your child's hand, send it off to clayfulimpressions.blogspot.com and get this cutie pie Santa ornament back!

We need to do this with Tucker.

Caramel dipped, chocolate covered pretzel rods

I WILL be making these... YUM-O!

This is just a sample of the cuteness I've found on pinterest.  If you haven't yet discovered Pinterest, I encourage you to do so!  If you love Pinterest as much as I do, look me up 

Follow Me on Pinterest button

Hope your weekend is great!


Photobucket

1 comment: