My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

My Big Boy!

Tucker came through his procedure just fine!  He actually dealt with it all way better than I did.  

I was expecting him to be ill since he couldn't have his juice cup that morning.  He let the nurse check his blood pressure, temperature and oxygen levels without a fuss.  When we went down to the holding room, before they took him back, he was up and playing around like it was no big deal.  They took him from me for the procedure and he didn't even cry... but this momma did!  

The procedure took all of five minutes and he was only away from us for about 30 minutes total.  Tuck was a little fussy when they brought him back to the room, but was soon over it.  He has been in the best mood since we had this done.  He still isn't sleeping well at night, but I'm sure that will come with time.



He was so happy...


and silly!


Having his blood pressure checked

Yesterday, I was off work for President's Day.  Tucker and I had a great time together!  I'm so thankful that it was pretty and warm enough for us to play outside.  Tucker definitely loves being outside.  Here are a few things we did yesterday...


Riding his scooter...


Bouncing...


spending time with Pop and Zack...


riding the big wheel...


helping Pop drive the tractor...


and playing ball!

I'd certainly say it was a great day!  

Now, counting down the days until Spring Break!!!!

Hope y'all had a great weekend too!

Julie




No comments:

Post a Comment