My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Not much...

I feel terrible for not blogging more, but honestly I have had no motivation!  So, once again, here is a random post!

My Tucker has been suffering from an ear infection for the past three weeks.  We have an appointment with an ENT in the morning, so hopefully we'll get some answers as to why this infection won't go away.

The hubs and I went to watch our Rebels play basketball a few weeks ago.  We had a great time!



My sweet niece Mary Ella was in the hospital over the weekend battling RSV.  Poor thing was so sick!  Thankfully she was released yesterday and is doing much much better.  Love my sweet girl!


Today is my best friend Amy's birthday!  We have been friends for most of our lives and our parents were friends before we were born.  I honestly don't know what I'd do without our friendship.  

Happy Birthday Amy!  Hope your day is fabulous!


Welp, that is about as random as it can get!  Hopefully I'll get back into the swing of blogging soon!

Hope your Tuesday is great!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment