My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

WILW

So thankful for another Wednesday!  

Again this Wednesday I'm linking up with Jamie at This Kind of Love for What I'm Loving Wednesday.


{One}

I'm loving my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ
(Romans 10:13-17, Mark 16:15-16, Acts 3:19, Acts 2:38 and Revelation 2:10)

{Two}

I'm loving that my Aunt and Uncle are coming down from Kentucky for the weekend!  I just love when they come and visit!!

{Three}

I'm loving that my nephew will start his senior year of baseball on Friday night!  Let's hope that the rain holds out so that it's dry enough to play!

{Five}

Of course I'm loving my sweet loves!


What are you loving today?  Link up and let us know!

Julie



2 comments:

  1. I am not familiar with Mud Pie but oh heavens those are adorable!

    Hope the weather stays nice for Friday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should see their little girl line! Way too cute!

    Thanks for commenting!

    ReplyDelete