My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Monday, February 13, 2012

Winter?!?!

Did it totally decide to turn winter all of a sudden or what?!?!

I swear this weather is what's making my loves sick!  Snow today and then back in the mid to high 50's tomorrow.   Typical Mississippi weather!  Crazy!

Anyway, we had a great weekend!  We really didn't do anything spectacular but it was great anyway. I do have a few pictures to document so here goes...


Tucker's Cozy Coop has a trailer and he likes to ride in it while we push.  Doesn't he look like a little prince?!  Ha!!


Tucker loves to wear Justin's hat.  He's getting so big!


He has a serious look on his face a lot of the time!


Isn't this the sweetest?  Love my sweet guys!

So that pretty much sums up how our weekend went.  I love spending time at home with no where to go!  Hope your weekend was a great one too!

Stay warm y'all!

Julie








No comments:

Post a Comment